Billing > View Statements or Invoices
By default, all account owners and full access users will receive an invoice via email (unless the full access user has been removed from the billing list on the Billing Preferences page). These invoices are sent monthly or annually, depending on your billing method.
You can also opt to receive a statement attached to the emailed invoice. To set this up:
- Go to the Profile icon > Billing > Billing Preferences
- Click the checkbox Attach statement to emailed invoice
- Click Save
You can view your current or historic invoices and statement at any time as follows:
- Go to the Profile icon > Billing > Billing Overview
- Under the Statement heading, click on View Statement to see a PDF version of your statement or Excel export to download an Excel version of your statement
- For invoices, navigate to the Invoice History heading and then click on View next to the invoice number that you wish to view
You are using the help system of SimplePay, a payroll system that simplifies the payroll process. Designed just for Singapore, it's a fully online solution. Read more.