General Setup > Managing Users > Add Users
Go the User Management screen by clicking on the Profile icon > Manage Users – remember only full Admin access and Account Owner users will have this option.
- Click Add.
- Fill in the requested information:
- The Email address entered here will be used as the user’s login.
- First name and Last name are what will show up in the activity logs.
- Select the Permission Role* for this user.
- If you do not wish to give the user’s role full access to the system, tick the box next to Restrict to selected Companies* and grant access as required.
- Click Save.
*More information on the different permission roles and on restricting the access of users’ roles is available in the following related sections:
The user will receive an e-mail after you’ve added them. Once they click the link in the e-mail, they will be able to choose their own secure password and are then given access to the system.
If at a later stage you need to edit or remove the user, you can do so from the same screen by following the instructions in one of the related sections below:
You are using the help system of SimplePay, a payroll system that simplifies the payroll process. Designed just for Singapore, it's a fully online solution. Read more.