General Setup > Managing Users > Edit Roles
You are able to edit a user’s role(s) from the User Management screen (the Profile icon > Users) as follows:
- The users’ roles are listed next to their names.
- To add a role, click on the plus iconnext to their current role. Select the relevant role and click Save.
- If the user has more than one role, click on the role that you want to edit.
- You will be able to set the status of the Permission Role by selecting “Active” or “Deactivated”*, whichever is applicable. Click Save.
*Please note: you will not be able to delete a role; at most, you will be able to de-activate a role in the way described above – if the user has more than one role. You are unable to de-activate a role if it is the user’s only role; otherwise, they would lose access to the system.
- If you do not wish to give the user full access to your account in that role, check Restrict to selected Companies and grant access as required.
More information on restricting access is available in the following related section:
You are using the help system of SimplePay, a payroll system that simplifies the payroll process. Designed just for Singapore, it's a fully online solution. Read more.