Link Search Menu Expand Document

How do I register for CPF?

If you are a new employer, you’ll need to get a UEN (Unique Identity Number) and a CSN (CPF Submission Number) before you are able to make CPF submissions.

The UEN is a 9 or 10 digit identification number that is issued by the government in Singapore to all entities that operate within the country. It is issued when incorporating / registering your business with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) in Singapore.

More information on obtaining your CSN can be found on the CPF website here.